Bunree Holiday Cottages & Apartments, near Glencoe
Bunree Holidays is situated on a five acre croft on the shores of Loch Linnhe at Corran Narrows, about 6 miles south of Fort William and a simialr distance north of Glencoe. We would like to extend a cordial invitation to you to stay in one of our comfortable, well appointed self catering holiday properties in the heart of Lochaber, the outdoor capital of the UK.
The views on our website could be yours.
Our self catering family apartments and cottages near Glencoe and Fort William are all perfectly located for a really good holiday in the Scottish Highlands, surrounded by mountains, glens and lochs.
Whenever you come, you can be assured of a real Highland welcome.
We have the following holiday accommodation for you to consider:
- two detached cottages with two bedrooms, sleeping 4
- two apartments, one ground floor and one elevated, both with two bedrooms, sleeping 4
- All properties have breathtaking views of Loch Linnhe and the surrounding hills.
- The holiday cottages and apartments are three star graded by the Scottish Tourist Board.
- Well behaved pets are welcome in the cottages subject to prior approval. They must be kept under control and must not be left in the cottages on their own.
- FREE WiFi
We look forward to hearing from you.
Ceud mille fàilte!
(A hundred thousand welcomes !)
Allan and Mary MacLean